Marciano n : United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship in 1952 (1924-1969) [syn: Rocco Marciano, Rocky Marciano]
Marciano can refer to the following possibilities:
- Rocky Marciano, Undisputed Heavyweight Boxing Champion from 1952-1956
- Marciano Stores, An upscale clothing line owned by Guess? Inc.
- David Marciano, actor
- Saadia Marciano, Israeli Black Panthers founder and member of Knesset
- David Marciano, French grandmaster of chess
- Marciano, Italian given name; 3rd Person plural present indicative of the verb 'marciare' which translates "to march."
Marciano in Spanish: Marciano (desambiguación)